Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cent Savers

What is Cent Savers?

Cent Savers is simply me and my family and our mission to save our money. We have decided to start this blog to share the info we find on couponing and what works for us so that it might help some of you to save your money as well.

What are my goals?

To create a database of sorts to help those who don't know as much as I know about coupons.

Will I ever have grocery store sales on this blog?

The simple answer is eventually. I want to start this blog as a way to build up the information you need for being effective in saving your family some money so it will take some time for me to build up to having stores included on my blog. Also, you will want to know that I will only be covering the stores that are local to me. If you are looking for stores local to you, I will assist you in finding what you are looking for but I cannot cover the whole United States.

In closing, please feel free to e mail me questions. I'll be adding an e mail address specifically for this blog and will post that in one of the sidebars.

No comments:

Post a Comment